Thursday, March 13, 2008

spring break blues

It is ridiculous that it is March already. Where did the time go? I cannot imagine not being in school and frankly I am terrified of having to be an adult. I know the rest of the semester is going to be quick and painful.
I really want to travel, but I don't know where yet. I've been looking at residencies internationally and really not ruling anything or anywhere out. I just want to find one that is at least free possibly with a stipend. I was really surprised at how many require the artist to pay fees. And I have news; I'm broke!

It is really obnoxious how many strings are untied right now; I don't know where I'm going to go or do after school. However this is the only thing people ever ask me.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I will soon become a grandparent, so your story of your grandpa was quite touching. Sorry about the your loss. He sounds like a man I would enjoy meeting and sharing a joke with.

Glad your thesis is connecting to your work. It's an organic process that finds its way to resolution--again and again.

Good luck with the remaining weeks.

Gary