Monday, March 17, 2008

dream

I had to blog about an insane dream I had the other night. In the dream, Jake and I were riding in his car and we saw something in the sky, but it wasn't a plane, so we followed it thinking it was a UFO. We ended up in a parking lot, and I got out of the car and looked up and it was falling right above me, I realized it was one of those Catholic statues of the Virgin Mary tumbling in slow motion. It shattered on the ground right in front of me, but when it broke blood splattered all over my face. I bent down to pick up a piece of it, but there was nothing there, just a puddle of blood. In the dream this happened several different times, but only Jake and I saw it happen so everyone thought we were crazy. 
Bottom line, I'm Jewish...and this is a strangely Catholic dream. No, I don't think it was some sort of sign to accept Christ or any of that, but I cannot stop thinking about this hypothetical blood filled Mary statue that falls from the sky.

No comments: