Tuesday, April 22, 2008

yes,

I cannot believe my senior show is up. I always knew it would eventually happen but the whole thing is really surreal and kind of anti-climatic. While setting up I realized I didn't have enough work, so I ended up cutting two entire pieces on Sunday, I had a mini-breakdown but got it done and I'm actually pleased, not nit-picking at the way the show is, I'm calm. I feel this big wave of relief, like I'm going to graduate and I did what I thought was impossible. The gallery talk was the worst part for me, I was just uncomfortable and completely rushed through it but the thesis review which I anticipated being horrible wasn't bad at all. Yay! I'm finally able to just BREATH.

1 comment:

brookew said...

I'm super proud of you, and I can't wait to see your work tonight!!!! <3